8.12.2011

2 seconds of down time.

between the two teacher work days [yesterday and today] and all my family coming in town, it has been a busy 24+ hours.  "meet the teacher" night was a success and it was so nice to see my students from last year as well as some new faces!

everyone is getting ready to head to the stl zoo today!  and then more family fun time back at my dad's. 

couldn't be happier to see my two aunts, an uncle, two cousins, grandma, my sister, brother.in.law and niece [who is perfect].  pics to come!

here's one.  my dad, a university of michigan alum, brought out "marching mark" last night.  that is his trumpet from middle school and a michigan marching band hat that his friend rescued from a thrift store in stl.  imagine the fight song playing loud in the background.  huh-larious!

poor picture quality but that's what you get on the BB
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...