here are a few excerpts i enjoyed:
by no means would i call my situation a crisis [
on another note...
so i go to my doc on thursday for a consultation. i haven't met with her since my post d&c check up [which i wouldn't even call a check up]. every time i call with a questions, i end up either leaving a voicemail or asking my question to, who i assume, is just a receptionist...maybe a nurse. then, i get an answer in the form of a voicemail or i get part of my answer and i turn to my friend google for a little more. i will let you know if i officially decide to change doctors after this appt...i'm seriously considering it.
so i'm writing every possible thought in my head down, even if i have a half answer already...and i'm ready to ask my questions!
first...i want her to make some sense of these. i'm so diligent about it. i even tried to take it at 3:30 in the a.m. because i was a little restless right as i woke up. and it didn't appear to make a difference. what the...
then...i'm asking the following:
- what about my luteal phase? length? temp?
- can the low progesterone impact ovulation?
- is progesterone high enough even with prometrium?
- can i get blood work as soon as i get a +test?
- is my temp not rising because of my low progesterone?
- is prometrium supposed to make me feel like my dog just died...twice?
- does my temp only rise because of the prometrium?
- can i get "day 21" bloodwork again...on the prometrium?
- is it just a coincidence that my sister is estrogen dominant with virtually no progesterone? [her body turns it into cortisol]
- would you recommend anything else besides my current arsenal [pictured below]
|1. ov test strips 2. the bible 3. prenatal vitamins 4. vitex 5. prometrium 6. guaifenesin 7. bb thermometer|