9.26.2011

not all pain is bad pain.

while attending my own pitty party, it appears that i have neglected my bod.  things just aren't fitting like they did last fall/winter.  and i can't remember the last time i felt some good ol' fashioned quad and hammy pain; which is odd because i enjoy running.

so, in your typical start on monday fashion, i switched up the scenery and ran my route that i used to take when i lived with my parents.



i parked my car and just ran.  and ran.
5,222 steps.

my.  legs.  feel.  like.  jello.
but i love it.

maybe i should have taken it easy this time around, but i just couldn't stop.

it was one of those good clear-your-head-listen-to-good-music runs.

not all pain is bad pain.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...