3.25.2012

scooch on over organs...baby on board

i took a road trip with my parents this weekend to visit MI for my gramma's 80th bday [another post later].  the 9 hour car rides and lots of walking  brought on some interesting new aches and pains; particularly in my ribs and back.

so, on my car ride home today, i decided to google what exactly happens to our organs as the baby grows.  i came across this interesting link.  it really is pretty amazing.  no wonder we feel full, always have to pee, get heartburn, can't breathe and have general aches and pains!! 

....but, we'd do it again!

[i can't help but think of my friend abbey over at life treasured, who had three in there...or kate+8 with six!]

26 week post and pics soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...