5.24.2012

notes from my couch...

went to the doc today after 2.5 official days of bed rest.

got "checked".
p.s. why does no one really talk about this?
it is bah-rutal.
i imagine this to be worse than an epidural.  am i right?
it immediately brought tears to my eyes!
so, if you're pregnant...don't say i didn't warn you.

back to the progress...
there really wasn't any.
which is good.
she said i maybe moved another 1/2 cm but she wasn't concerned.
baby's head was extremely low
(said she had to go under the head to reach my cervix)
the plan is...
stop the procardia next sunday or monday and just see what happens!!
she was not convinced that i would go full term,
based on how low the head is...
which is why i need to really stay off my feet this next week,
so baby can get a little stronger and chunkier.

thank you so much to my friends and family who have gone out of their way to help us out while jake was gone and for continuing to offer help!  not sure what we'd do without you.  a giant thanks to my mother.in.law who dropped everything to be with me.  needless to say, no more travel for jake until we have a baby!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you and wishing you a safe and happy delivery when it's time! Enjoy these last few weeks, as I'm sure everyone has said things will never be the same, but in the best way possible! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo glad everything seems under control. Crossing my fingers that M&M gets to "bake" a little longer for you guys! Love and miss you to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...