say what? s i x m o n t h s?
i feel like i need to start planning her first birthday. not really.
here's what's [been] going on in drew's world.
- i weigh 12.5 lbs (2nd percentile)
- i am 25" long (22nd percentile)
- i've grown 4" in two months!
- i wear size 1 diapers
- i'm somewhere between 0-3 and 3-6 clothes
- i babble all of the time and figured out how to make raspberries
- i "fake cough" to get attention
- i giggle
- i have no interest in sitting up but i like to stand (assisted...see pic below)
- i love the jumper and exersaucer
- i transfer toys from hand to hand
- e v e r y t h i n g goes in. my. mouth.
- i have a diva like scream if i'm pissed
- amidst all the toys, my favorite thing is a good ol' measuring spoon
- i reach out for mommy
- i've started to prefer mommy over daddy (she's got the goods)
- i still nurse when i'm not at the sitter
- i am a paci girl, especially when i'm a sleepy pickle
- i've been loving sweet potatoes, squash and cereal
- and peas and carrots
- i just tried pears and peaches and they're a little too sweet
- i'm about to start two solids a day!
- i sleep 8-6:45ish (most nights)
- i'm a pretty good napper (once i get to sleep)
- all in all, i'm a pretty happy lady
- ...and i'm cute as pie!
|sit up? no thanks. i'd rather stand.|
|these are the outtakes. there were more of these than there were good ones.|
|my little alfalfa.|
in other news...
my bff, katie, had her baby on 11.30.12
she just happens to be drew's bff
she just doesn't know it yet.
introducing, baby avery
just a tiny little peanut at 6 lbs. 3 oz. and 19 in.
|she's her mommy's daughter.|
|holding her, i really could n.o.t. fathom that drewbie was that eensie weensie at one point.|
halfway to a year. what will the next six months bring?