5.06.2013

the world according to drew | month 11

for real?  one month away from o n e  y e a r  o l d??

i remember typing these monthly blog posts while she would just sleep all day.  and now, i turned on bubble guppies to get some blogging in.  she's well on her way to toddler-hood.  and while that is soooo exciting, it makes me seriously miss that little snuggle bunny who was just under five lbs when i brought her home from the hospital.  a month early than planned.  but i digress...


what new with little drew?

16.5 -ish lbs. (home scale)
size 2 diapers
i mainly wear 3-6 mo. clothes, but i'm transitioning to some 6-9 mo.
my favorite foods are chicken and mac n cheese
oh, and fruit...which gives me wicked diaper rash
i disregard any food that is green and usually give it to remy
on "accident" ...unless it's cucumber
i've got my two bottom teeth
and i'm working on the two top teeth
i'm showing a liiiiiittle interest in standing on my own
...then i get nervous
i love my red-headed mermaid, gingie
she sleeps with me everynight
i am saying words!!
doggy (dah)...daddy (da), ducky (duh)...night night (nigh), ball (buh)
and when someone says "doggy", i say woo woo
juuuuust workin on "mama"
my favorite toys are balls, books
...and anything small that i can put on the chair and take off the chair
...then put on the chair and take off the chair.  and repeat.

we are well into planning for the big bday bash.  and i'm really trying to n.o.t. go overboard.  one year pics soon... on the verge of walking... summer break for mama.  a visit from my sister and nephew!!!!!  so many things to look forward to! 

plug:  my totally rad friend, audrey, is practically throwing the first bday bash.
i can't wait for you to see her creations!
check out her n e w website here.  you'll love it and her.  i do.

in other news:

she's pushing this toy from grammy everywhere!  so cute!

i had my dedication at church. that's pops on the bottom.

bird watching with papa (my dad).

grammy (my mom) visited from ny.  it was sooooo nice!




































































 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...