|1. dr. brown's wide-neck bottles, 2. Summer Infant Video Monitor, 3. Fischer Price Snug-a-Bunny Swing|
|4. Aiden and Aines swaddle blankets, 5. Bath Luve, 6. Nap Nanny|
2. monitor - two mommy friends recommended this monitor. drew has been in her room since 3 weeks because i would wake up to every.little.noise she made and this monitor has been so handy! if i knew those first few weeks what i know now about drew, i'd get more sleep and i wouldn't have picked her up in the middle of the night so much. we've learned that if her eyes are closed and she's grunting and making noises, she w i l l go back to sleep.
3. swing - always puts her to sleep if she's ready but fighting it. love that it plugs in [doesn't guzzle batteries] and love that you can change the direction of the swing.
4. blankets - these are light and airy for summer, great to cover her up when out and about, excellent hooter-hiders and the perfect size for swaddling. love.
5. luve - my mom got me this bath luve and drew loves it. i love baths and i know if you're not totally submerged or covered up, you get c.o.l.d. this is basically a giant washcloth that covers baby's chest and shoulders. we love it.
6. nap nanny - we have a love/hate relationship. we originally bought it because she wasn't sleeping well in the pack'n'play early on. she would also spit up in her sleep, so i was uber nervous to lay her flat. and while she seems to sleep well in it [6+ hours five nights last week!], i am a little nervous about the transition out of it. she can't sleep in it forever. i've tried a few naps without it. just her on her back, in some kind of swaddler. naps last, maybe, 20 minutes. i will keep trying...
i will leave you with another pic taken by amy at glory photography.
|makes the delta zeta in me smile...|